Evolution Aqua Eazy Pod
The Evolution Aqua Eazy Pod is a compact member of the Nexus family, the world's number one professional Koi filtration range!
Easy to use filter system:
A compact member of the Nexus family, the EazyPod is a mechanical and biological filter system for ponds up to 10,000 litres. The EazyPod utilises 18 litres of static K1 Micro, which provides enhanced biological benefits, even when using the EazyPod solely as a mechanical waste filter. Also available as EazyPodAir models, which come supplied with AirPump70 Kit.
The Eazy Pod featuring Evolution Aqua's new solids removal system utilising static Kaldnes.It is by using this process that Evolution Aqua have been able to achieve The Eazy Pod with an even smaller footprint. For the user who wants the ultimate performance, the Eazy Pod is the right choice for you!
The Eazy Pod is a low priced, smaller version of the Nexus eazy , the world's number-one professional koi filtration system. The all new Eazy Pod is a complete filter system for koi ponds up to 2,000 gallons or garden ponds up to 4,000 gallons. The Eazy Pod is the complete mechanical and biological filter system!
- The Eazy Pod is a complete filter system for smaller ponds with unparalleled results.
- The Eazy Pod is very eazy to install and operate.
- The Eazy Pod has a small footprint and stands only 23 inches tall.
- The Eazy Pod utilises proven Eazy 220 & k1 Media technology.
- The Eazy Pod gives incredibly clear water.
- The Eazy Pod has a Quick and eazy cleaning cycle with no wet or dirty hands.
- The Eazy Pod is also an excellent filter selection for quarantine systems, as a pre-filter, for use on skimmer lines, for adding additional biological capacity, or as a polishing unit at the end of your filtration line.
The Eazy Pod consists of a primary settlement vortex where in which Kaldnes is retained in a stainless steel basket before entering the biological stage, which consists of the Kaldnes Moving Bed™ Process. The Eazy Pod also comes with a compact lid as standard.
The Kaldnes is retained in a stainless steel basket in the centre of the Eazy Pod and has been proven to trap incredibly small particles of waste. Cleaning the Kaldnes is a simple matter of turning on the air tap to the settlement area thus agitating it and causing the waste matter to be dislodged from the media so it can be drained to waste.
- Max Pond Size Ornamental Fish - 10,000 Litres / 2,200 Gallons.
- Max Pond Size with Koi - 10,000 Litres / 2,200 Gallons.
- Max Feed Rate - 100 - 125g Per Day.
- Volume of water in filter - 80 Litres / 18 Gallons.
- Recommended Flow rate - 5,000 Lph / 1,100 Gph.
- Recommended air pump - Air Pump 70 Kit (Not supplied).
- UV-C bulb - No.
- Unit External Size - 71cm X 58cm X 65.5cm (LxWxH).
Installing the EazyPod
By this we mean that if your pump is going to be used to supply the water to the filter, and the filtered water then returns into your pond via gravity, i.e. down a waterfall, or through a large diameter pipe, this is referred to as PUMP FED (i.e. the water is fed to the filter using a pump).
*User modification is required on the EazyPod to enable Gravity Fed installation. By this we mean that your pump is going to be used to return the filtered water to the pond and therefore your filter will be supplied by gravity via a larger diameter pipe. In this situation the water level in the filter will be at the same level as the pond.