Evolution Aqua Varipump 10000
The Varipump 10,000 by Evolution Aqua is a controllable pond pump, suitable for small to large ponds. Output and energy consumption can be controlled at the push of a button via the control panel!
The powerful Evolution Aqua Varipump 10,000 has a maximum flow rate of 10,000lph with a max pumping height of 3.1m. These high performance pumps are powered by a quiet and reliable six pole, three-phase motor.
The Varipump range from Evolution Aqua is a controllable pond pump, suitable for larger ponds. Output and energy consumption can be controlled easily and simply at the push of a button via the digital display control box. Each Varipump is supplied pre-wired with a 2m cable length from the mains to the control box and a 10m cable length from the control box to pump.
Available in three models, Varipump is powerful enough to run the largest of ponds and filters, in the most demanding of situations. Varipumps are suitable for installation both in or out of a pond (installed wet or dry) making them ideal for use with the Evolution Aqua Nexus Filters and are backed by a 2-year warranty for peace of mind.
- High performance.
- Electronically controllable pond pump range.
- Quiet & reliable 6 pole, 3 phase motor.
- Suitable for underwater and dry installation.
- Hosetail fittings included.
- 2 Year guarantee.
- Available in 3 models; 10,000, 20,000 & 30,000.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 267 x 122 x 162 mm.
- Max. Flow Rate - 10,000lph (variable).
- Max. Head Height - 3.1 m.
- Power Consumption - 75w (variable).
- Hose Connection - 25/32/38mm.
- Inlet Connection - 1.5".
- Outlet Connection - 1.5".
- Setup Type - Underwater or Dry Mount.
- Power Cable Length - 2m (from control box to mains) + 10m (from control box to pump in pond).
- Electronic Adjustment - Yes, via digital control panel.
- Guarantee - 2 Years.