Evolution Aqua Tempest Filter
The NEW Tempest Filter is an innovative polishing system for ponds. The Tempest Filter uses our latest filtration media, K+Media, to deliver crystal clear, healthy water!
Designed to be used in conjunction with any filtration system, the Tempest Filter offers additional mechanical and biological filtration. The Tempest Filter can be installed on a variety of set-ups and can be used on quarantine systems or as a standalone filter on smaller ponds up to 5,000 Litres / 1,100 Gallons.
The Tempest filter is easy to install and is simple and quick to clean, by way of a unique, patent pending air syphon design. During the cleaning process, air is drawn into the filter as it empties which causes the water to agitate, effectively cleaning the K+Media.
How The Tempest Filter Works
Water is pumped up through the Tempest Filter. The K+Media moves to the top of the filter, becoming a mechanical barrier that traps debris as it flows through the system. Waste is trapped in the K+Media until the cleaning cycle dislodges it, and it gets flushed away.
Using Evolution Aqua’s K+Media as the filter media, particles down to one micron can be filtered. On a single pass, testing has proven our media capable of removing all particles down to 25 micron when used at the optimum flow rate. Not only that, K+Media is the result of extensive research and development and is moulded with minerals for faster maturation times.
How to Clean:
- Use as a polisher to deliver crystal clear, healthy water.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with any filtration system.
- Can also be used as standalone filter on smaller ponds up to 5,000 litres / 1,100 gallons.
- Quick and easy to clean - patent pending air syphon design.
- Uses K+Media as mechanical and biological filtration media.
- Traps particle down to one micron.
- Evolution Aqua filter media independently tested (IFTS and Cranfield University).
- Easy to install.
- Low maintenance.
- 2 year guarantee.
- INLET: 1½” (UK / USA) / 50mm (EU).
- OUTLET: 1½” (UK / USA) / 50mm (EU).
- DRAIN SIZE: 1” (UK / USA) / 32mm (EU).
- MAXIMUM FLOW RATE : 7,500 LPH / 1,650 GPH / 1,980 US GPH.
- OPTIMUM FLOW RATE: 5,000 LPH / 1,100 GPH / 1,320 US GPH.
- K+MEDIA (SUPPLIED): 7 Litres.
- DIMENSIONS (Excluding Slide Valves): 1055mm x 250mm x 205mm.
- WATER VOLUME IN FILTER: 27 Litres / 5.9 Gallons / 7.1 US Gallons.
Click Here for EVOLUTION AQUA TEMPEST FILTER Controller PDF Instructions.