Clarisea SK5000 Automatic
The ClariSea SK-5000 fleece filter is a high efficiency water filtration system which effectively removes suspended particles such as micro algae, detritus, food, organic waste and debris from the water column.
The ClariSea SK-5000 is suitable for use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums, fish-breeding systems and coral propagation systems.
Modernise your sump socks with this automatic sump roller!
- High volume filtration capacity.
- Minimal installation footprint.
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks.
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning.
- Multiple installation options.
- Automatic advance of dirty fleece.
- Multi-function smart controller.
- End of roll audible alarm.
- Filter jam/float error/water depth alarm.
- Phosphate free fleece material.
- Special low-odour fleece material.
- Integrated fail-safe overflow.
- Silencer plates for quiet operation.
- Water bypass system.
- Recommended flow rate: up to 5,000 l/h (1320 US gph).
- Particle size removal: down to 20 microns.
- Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”).
- Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 12cm (4”).
- Maximum sump glass thickness for hang on bracket: 13mm (1/2").
- Recommended aquarium size at 5 x tank turn over (5000l/hr) = 1000lt.
- Recommended aquarium size at 4 x tank turn over (5000l/hr) = 1250lt.
- Inlet connection: 32mm ( 1" fitting for the U.S ).
- Filter fleece: 15cm (6”) width – length 40m (131ft).
The Gen2 ClariSea is very flexible and easy to position within your sump:
- You can hang it on the back, front or sides of the most sumps.
- You can freestand it on the base of a shallow sump with a water level below 200mm.
- You can freestand it on a box or shelf in deeper sumps.
- You can feed it from the front or from the back.
- You can feed water from the top, side or at an angle.
- You can even pump feed it.
You MUST only use the 20mm bolt to attach the motor to the ClariSea as per our Quick start guide below. Do not use the 30mm bolt, (used for the clean fleece), as this will result in damage to the motor assembly.
Changing the Fleece:
Smart controller features:
Manually advances fleece motor.
Press alarm button for 1 - 2 seconds to turn off audible alarm. Alarm condition will still be present.
- Red LED still flashing
- Automatic advance of fleece disabled.
- Motor button will still function as manual advance.
Pressing the alarm button for more than 5 seconds will fully reset the controller, completely clearing the alarm state.
Disconnecting power will also reset the controller and clear the alarm state.