Red Sea ReefRun 7000 DC Pump (Excl. Controller)
The smart Red Sea ReefRun DC Pumps can be set to a customised daily schedule, and come with 360-degree rotating outlets, inlet flow guides, extra-long power cables with convenient connectors next to the pump and a 5-year warranty.
Quiet. Powerful. Smart.
The smart ReefRun DC Pumps can be set to a customized daily schedule, and come with 360-degree rotating outlets, inlet flow guides, extra-long power cables with convenient connectors next to the pump, and a 5-year warranty.
The ReefRun DC return pump is run via the ReefRun Dual Controller which is sold separately as it can also operate the Reefer DC Skimmer at the same time!
Combine them into your ReefBeat ecosystem for more efficient reef keeping.
ReefBeat App Quick Actions:
Create your unique Feed scenario by switching selected pumps off or run at different intensities at different times for different durations.
Select the order and timing between switching devices back on after a maintenance shutdown, such as allowing a few minutes for your return pump to restore water levels in sump and aquarium before switching on the skimmer, wave pumps and dosers.
- Be notified if your pump is running dry, disconnected or malfunctioning.
- Set a customized daily schedule with varying intensities.
- Run two ReefRun DC pumps with your Dual controller, and operate them as a single unit.
- Connect both a ReefRun DC Pump and a REEFER DC Skimmer to your ReefRun Dual Controller.
- Set your pump to operate as a wave pump for use in closed loop wave installations.
- Pump Dimensions - 150mm (H) x 96mm (W) x 200mm (L).
- Outlet 1" size.
- 3000 – 7000lph Flow MIN – MAX (configurable).
- 5m Max Pump Height.
- Power Consumption: 20 – 65w (configurable).
The ReefRun Pump comes with a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
This item is the DC Return Pump only - You must purchase a RED SEA REEFRUN DUAL CONTROLLER in order to use this pump.