Red Sea DipX 100ml
Red Sea DipX 100ml is a highly effective dip for safely introducing new corals and live rocks to your aquarium without bringing in those unwanted pests!
DipX is Red Sea’s new, highly effective solution for safe introduction of new corals and live rocks to an aquarium. Simply dip a new coral in a DipX bath solution for 15 minutes and watch as tiny “hitchhikers” including Acropora-eating flatworms, Montipora-eating Nudibranchs and Acropora Red Bugs, are driven away.
DipX is made of a specific blend of essential oils, without inorganic disinfectants, providing a highly effective yet stress-free bath.
Please note: Disinfectants and antiseptics (like Dettol) are oxidants that affect both good and bad bacteria alike and irritate the corals soft tissue, causing them unnecessary stress.
Based on our long-term testing, DipX is the safest, most effective solution available for SPS, LPS, Soft corals, Zoanthids, mushroom anemones and live rocks.
- Safe for all kinds of corals: SPS, LPS and Soft corals, Zoanthids, mushroom anemones (Discosoma and Ricordea) and live rocks.
- Effectively drives away Acropora eating flatworm, Montipora eating nudibranch, Acropora Red Bug and other coral “hitchhikers”.
- Slows down RTN and STN (external bath only).
- Free of inorganic elements such as potassium iodide or bromide.
- Easy to use, reliable and cost-effective.
How to use:
- Pour DipX into an empty container. Verify the container is both clean and dry beforehand.
- Use 10 ml of DipX (diluted 1:100 with aquarium water) to prepare 1L/0.26gallons of bath mix.
- Place your new coral or live rock in the container for no more than 15 minutes.
- Bath solution can be reused for up to four batches of corals/rocks but should be discarded within 2 hours from preparation.