PondXpert PondMaster Pond Vacuum
The PondXpert PondMaster Pond Vacuum takes the stress out of cleaning the muck at the bottom of your pond! The vac can be used for everything, from hovering up water spills to deep sludge removal!
We’re delighted to be able to offer to you the best value pond vac we have ever seen. Despite the low price this vac offers better features than any other budget pond vacuum on the market today. This pond vac comes with an extra large high capacity chamber (35 litres) and extra power (1,400 watts).
The vacuum comes with three quality 'heads' or nozzles:
- 1 x wide nozzle for big areas.
- 1 x small crevice nozzle for hard to reach places.
- 1 x adjustable nozzle 2-10mm.
The pond vacuum can be used to a suck up dirt and debris from the pond floor to a maximum depth of 2m (6' 6"). The inlet hose can be extended by attaching additional hose pieces (two of which are translucent so you can see debris as it disappears up the hose). It works on a cycle operated by a float switch.
- Voltage: 230V~50Hz.
- Wattage: 1,400w.
- Guarantee: 2 years.
- Power cable length: 4m.
- Maximum operating depth: 2m (6'6").
- Chamber capacity: 35 litres.
- Discharge hose diameter: 46mm.
- Discharge hose length: 2m.
- Suction tube diameter: 35mm.
- Suction tube length: 4m.
- Suction tube extension length: 4 x 48.5cm.
- Use indoor or outdoor.
- Four swivel wheels.
- Three head nozzles included.
- Leaf-blowing function.