Oase BioMaster Thermo 350 External Aquarium Filter
Oase BioMaster Thermo 1100LPH with built-in heater. Update your aquarium with this modern, all in one external filter.
The Oase BioMaster Thermo 350 External Filter provides effective filtration for aquariums up to 350 litres. Engineered for reliability and longevity, the BioMaster multi stage canister filter features an optimum combination of mechanical and biological filtration to produce clean and healthy water for your fish. The advantage of the Oase BioMaster Thermo edition over the normal BioMaster is that it discreetly incorporates the Oase HeatUp 200w Aquarium Heater which allows for a fully adjustable temperature control.
Each BioMaster has an EasyClean Pre Filter module which can be easily removed from the canister for cleaning without the need to dis-assemble the whole filter. This innovative Pre Filter section consists of premium grade filter foams which remove suspended debris as the water passes through, extending the service life of the biological media.
The Oase BioMaster Filters features a further 2 mechanical foam filtration stages above a biological stage which utilises Oase's highly effective Hel-X 13 Biomedia to complete the advanced and thorough cleaning process. Hel-X 13 is aptly named because it has up to 13% more biological settlement area compared to the original successful Hel-X Biomedia. This results in cleaner, clearer and ultimately healthier water due to the greater amount of beneficial bacteria contained within the filter which provide a more rapid breakdown of debris and waste particles.
Further innovative features include an automated shut off and safety lock mechanism, which prevents water from escaping when the Pre Filter Module is removed or when performing filter maintenance. An integral priming button allows for fast and easy start up during installation or after cleaning. The BioMaster also allows for easy flow regulation via the flow control lever located at the front of the filter or using the adapter set.
- Safe: Shut-off mechanism and safety lock prevent unwanted water leakage, e.g. when removing the pre-filter module.
- EasyClean prefilter module: No more bothersome dismantling of the filter – simply remove the pre-filter module, rinse and replace.
- Practical: Venting button for effective water suction to get started quickly and easily during installation and after cleaning.
- Optimum filtration: Fine 45 ppi pre-filter sponge to optimise mechanical filtration of coarse dirt and prolong the lifespan of biological media.
- Optional: Includes HeatUp integrated adjustable heater with BioMaster Thermo – can also be retrofitted.
- Well-regulated: Control the flow on the filter or via the adapter set.
- High filter volume: The combination of mechanical and highly effective biological filtration with Hel-X ensures healthy and clear aquarium water.
- Economical: Quiet and energy-efficient pump with no disturbing noise.