Fluval FX2 High Performance External Canister Filter 750L
The All-New FX2 External Filter provides a welcome addition to the FX series of high performance canister filters. The Fluval FX2 completely bridges the gap between the Fluval 407 and the FX4 Canister Filter, making it an ideal choice for aquariums up to 750L!
The FX2 boasts the same easy to use removable and stackable filter media baskets at the heart of Fluval's FX multi-stage filtration. The baskets are precision-engineered to eliminate water by-pass, making filtration more efficient. The baskets can be stacked in the combination which best suits your aquarium requirements providing up to 5 stages of filtration for perfect aquarium water conditions.
Each media basket is lined with a foam insert for effective mechanical pre-filtering. The instant-release T-handles make routine maintenance simpler by letting you lift and separate the baskets quickly and easily. While the FX2 Bio-Foam is thinner than traditional Bio-Foam, it features a rippled pattern that offers more surface area to efficiently trap debris and increase biological activity. This was specifically designed on account of the FX2’s smaller size!
Like its predecessors the Fluval FX2 also features Smart Pump Technology, which provides optimal filter performance. This advanced technological feature employs an electronic circuit board that continually monitors the pump, to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency.
It also manages the filter's unique self-starting feature - just add water then plug and play. To maintain efficiency the Smart Pump will pause on a 12-hour cycle to allow trapped air to escape ensuring the best filtration at all times.
- Suitable for aquariums up to 750 litres in size.
- Multi-stage filter with 1800 LPH flow rate.
- Advanced microchip technology monitors and optimizes pump performance.
- Self-starting - just add water, plug in and Smart Pump will take over.
- Trapped air auto-evacuated every 12 hours to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Easy water changes eliminate needs to carry heavy buckets.
- Easily removable & stackable filter media baskets.
- All filter media included - mechanical, chemical and biological.
- Valves positioned at 45-degree angle for easy installation and rotation.
- Anti-clog, telescopic strainer ensures continuous water flow.
- Multi-Directional Output nozzles can be fully adjusted to customize water flow.
- Rubberised feet help ensure quiet operation.
- Compact 42cm tall design - easily fits under most aquariums.
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums.