D-D Ocean Breeze Water Cooling Fan 4
The D&D Ocean Breeze Cooling Fans is a great solution for high-temperature aquariums with its long-life ball bearing fans - reduces noise & increases reliability compared to cheaper copies!
The Ocean Breeze Cooling Fan comes as a 4 Fan or 6 Fan option and is a low-cost solution to high temperatures within your aquarium. This blows a stream of air over the surface of your aquarium, or sump, which helps to increase evaporation, promoting evaporative cooling and reducing temperatures.
The Ocean Breeze Fans stand out with each fan running on ball bearing systems, compared to cheaper alternatives that use plastic on the shaft, which are then prone to breakages. Not only does the use of ball bearings ensure good quality and high-performance product, but it significantly increases the lifespan of the fan and also reduces the noise levels, which in itself can be invaluable!
These fit tank rims up to 12mm and feature a 90-degree adjustable bracket so you can ensure the optimum angle of the fans across your water surface. They run on a low voltage, making them energy efficient to be running as needed through the summer. The casing of the fans is a corrosion-proof plastic for longevity.
Top Tip - Use with a controller to manage when the fan is on and off, or you can manually run on full and unplug once cooled.
- Cools aquarium by increasing evaporation.
- Quiet, long life fans, with ball bearing and brush-free motor.
- Fits tank rim up to 12 mm.
- 90 degree adjustable brackets to adjust fan angle.
- 12 V low voltage power 5.8W.
- Total air volume: 120,000 l/h.
- Corrosion proof plastic construction.
- Best results obtained by fan blowing air across water surface.
- Length: 291mm.