D-D Dual Heating & Cooling Controller
The Dual Digital Temperature Controller is designed to allow precise control of the temperature in an aquarium and has 2 modes which allow control of both heating and cooling at the same time.
- EASY PLUG AND PLAY - No wiring required to setup - Use with any type of Titanium heater.
- Double mains power socket – one power socket for heater control and the other for fan/chiller control.
- Display with temperature sensor – used to set and display temperature and alarms and measure temperature.
- The plastic coated temperature sensor is waterproof and suitable for use in a marine aquarium.
- Heating/cooling can be set to within 0.3 deg C of target temperature e.g. Control Range of 24.7 - 25.3 deg C (with set temp of 25 deg C).
- Audible and Visual Alarm Function e.g alarm sounds if temp below 24 deg C or above 26 deg C (with alarm set to 1 deg C).
- 2m long plastic coated temperature sensor with mounting suction cup.
- Use multiple heaters with just 1 controller for larger tanks!
- Heating Control (resistive load, such as heater) max 1600W.
- Cooling Control (inductive load, such as a chiller) max 600W.
- Display: Back lit blue LCD – permanently lit.
- Power off memory function - Stores all information if unplugged / power lost - No need to reset anything.
- Makes an ideal control platform for our Schego Titanium aquarium heater.
- Includes adhesive pads to attached controller to side of tank / cabinet / sump easily.
- Display panel size: 95mm x 50mm x 15mm.
- Control socket size: 160mm x 70mm x 45mm.
- Temperature control range: 16 - 40 deg C.
- Temperature differential setting range 0.3 – 16.0 deg C.
- Alarm function range: 0.5 – 5 deg C of set point temperature.
- Resolution: 0.1 deg C.
- Accuracy: ±1 deg C (30 - 50 deg C).
- Power supply: 220VAC±10%, 50/60Hz.
- Operating Humidity range: 20% - 85%.
- Power consumption: ≤3W